Sunday, June 01, 2014

The Morning After

My Gem,

Last night was exhausting yet invigorating. I slept about two hours total. Nurses were in and out. Bothering you, annoying me. You only wanted to sleep in my arms. You were supposed to be in your bed except during feeding times. We broke this rule and laid together the whole night. That's partially why I didn't sleep- in fear of losing hold of you. Anytime a nurse came in, I pretended that you had just finished eating. We successfully got away with this. My heart was so full of love for you. I adore you. I couldn't stop watching you sleep. Magic. Dad slept a little more than we did. He snored louder than I had ever heard before. Poor guy. We were all so tired the next day and it made for some drowsy-looking photos. I don't even care. They are beautiful. We are so thankful for Abby and her impressive ability to capture the weekend so wonderfully. We are also thankful for Ashley- she was a crucial part of helping me get through the uncomfortable times and rest in between. (www.bloomandnourish.com : shameless plug)

I love you my sweet baby girl!

All My Love,
Mama












































No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Archive