Thursday, April 16, 2015

Walking the Walk

Oh my little love!

Yesterday, you took your first steps and I'm feeling every feeling. I feel excited for you! You are about to discover a new sense of freedom to explore what you want where you want. I feel proud of you! You are really doing it on your own and so young, too. You are brave little one. I feel thankful! I'm thankful you are going just fine and your little legs are working just right. I feel sad! MY BABY GIRL IS WALKING WHICH MEANS SHE'S NOT A BABY BUT A TODDLER. I feel happy! Happy that you are mine.








I feel that every time I get used to all of the changes we've gone through, something else (or everything else) changes once again all at the same time. It's hard to keep up. This week is one of those times. I recently made the decision to go back to work and find a job that allows me some time to feel productive but not consume every moment that I'm with you. That lead us to finding you a nanny, which I'm still struggling with. I also started taking photos again...and not just of your precious face. Yesterday was my first shoot in a long time AND THEN YOU TOOK YOUR FIRST STEPS. I know this seems trivial but it's a lot for me. I'll adjust but goodness, it was just a year ago that you were content in my belly. I'm going to go interrupt your playtime now and cuddle you so good.

Love you always,
Mama

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Archive